Providing women with the tools and resources they need to be successful entrepreneurs...

Women In Gear: School of Makeup Artistry
We are here to see you succeed!


Monday, January 25, 2010

Enthuse-Empower-Encourage

Enthuse, Women of all ages to take action in their own lives Empower, them with the best tools and resources Encourage, them to become leaders who inspire others.

This is my mission: I would like to share it with you…

After 44 years I have learned a thing or two about my own personal success and my many failures. What brought me to the place I am today and why do I have such a strong passion to inspire other women to live the finest and most fruitful lives?

I have spent a lot of time seeking out wisdom from others around me, in fact I would go so far as to say I have spent a lifetime seeking wisdom, so often finding myself tagging along with those I presumed would have a plethora of information in many different arenas. I would pick the brain of those I recognized had good knowledge of topics where I was lacking, I found I could move in circles where I may not have been socially accepted(because I was young)just on the foundation of my inquisitive mind. I accommodated the golden rule in life “ask anyone questions on topics they love or have great awareness of and they will share and share and share” this is how you begin to acquire your tools and resources. Let others around you guide you down the road of inspiration. Take what you need and use it to give yourself the confidence you require to take action in your own life.

What I didn’t realize when I was younger was I had great enthusiasm, I was enthused about my own life, and in my own personal growth I had created a process of taking action to give myself a better understanding of how to make my life an economic success. Giving myself tools and finding the resources I needed to empower my life.

The best way to find your inspiration is to seek out those around you who are successful. Successful as you see success and then slowly through your inquisitiveness bring out in them their ability to be your mentor. I chose many people in my lifetime to be my mentors. Most of them were unaware of their mentorship of me and more than happy to provide the knowledge I was seeking. If you need resources ask for them and if you are lacking in certain tools to be successful then make every effort of acquire them.

When you have found that perfect point in your life remember to give back what you have received and let others acquire your knowledge. Be giving when someone comes to you with an inquisitive mind and applies the golden rule.
Here is your chance to Enthuse-Empower-Encourage.

No comments:

Post a Comment