Providing women with the tools and resources they need to be successful entrepreneurs...

Women In Gear: School of Makeup Artistry
We are here to see you succeed!


Thursday, January 2, 2014

HAVE YOU STARTED CREATING YOUR 2014 GOALS?

Every Year I sit down on Jan 1st and map out my coming year. Yes friends I sit down at my computer and create my goals. I do this in a somewhat orderly fashion and break out my goals into quarters.
2014 Goal Worksheet©
This year was particularly difficult because I currently have many irons in the fire, as they say! Yet as my husband would say "you always have a lot of irons in the fire, now if only we could get you to focus on just one, we would be very wealthy."
Well he is probably right but I just can't help myself. I enjoy living my life to the fullest and I love doing many things and my favorite of course is sharing knowledge with others. So today I'm going to share my goals as well as my goal worksheet.

In 2014 I have 3 specific areas of goals I have to map out.

1. Women in Gear
  • What projects can I create that will have benefits to assist others this year?
  • What marketing and outreach will I do to share my workshops with others?
  • What steps will I take to spend more time creating a better blog?
  • What tradeshows will I attend I reach out to a biggest audience?
2. Younique Products Direct Sales Presenter
  • How will I share my company products this year?
  • What steps will I take to deliver better customer service?
  • How can I show more customers the benefits of becoming a presenter?
  • What marketing avenues will I take to create a better business?
3. Instructor & Operations Coordinator Esthetic Institute
  • How can I improve my teaching skills?
  • How can I deliver a better product to the company I contract with?
  • How can I manage my time better to give EI a the best of me?
  • What can I do to assist the EI team to become the best Institute in the country?
Friends these are the type of
questions you ask yourself as you begin the process of creating your Goal Worksheet. It is about how you take yourself from where you are today to a step ahead tomorrow.
Goals are just the pathway into planning your best year yet.

Cheers!

Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment